Sunday, December 11, 2011

R. Black - It's Jumuah "Friday" (Raef Cover)


Really, its CoOL!! :')
Like this! <3



It’s Jumuah! 7 am, waking up for Fajr Gotta make wudu, gotta pray my sunnah Gotta make ghusl, Gotta clip my nails, Looking outside, the sun is rising, Up the sky, and everybody’s rushing Gotta get down to the masjid Gotta say salam, to the Imam, Sitting in the first saff, or chilling in the back saff, Gotta make my mind up, Do I want the ajr? It’s Jumuah, Jumuah Gotta make dhikr on Jumuah, Everyone is reading Suratul Kahf, Kahf It’s Jumuah, Jumuah Gotta make dhikr on Jumuah Everyone is reading Suratul Kahf Miswaking, Miswaking(Yeah!) Miswaking, Miswaking (Yeah!) Pray, Pray, Pray, Pray Gotta read Suratul Kahf 12:45 the Imam’s on the minbar Talkin bout something like fiqh of zakat There’s whispering, chatterin from the crowd Don’t they know that is haram? I stand up, you stand up Prayer’s about to start (yeah!) Foot to Foot, Shoulder to Shoulder Just don’t step on me! Standing in the first saff, or Chilling in the back saff, Gotta make my mind up, Do I want the ajr? It’s Jumuah, Jumuah Gotta make dhikr on Jumuah, Everyone is reading Suratul Kahf, Kahf It’s Jumuah, Jumuah Gotta make dhikr on Jumuah Everyone is reading Suratul Kahf Miswaking, Miswaking(Yeah!) Miswaking, Miswaking (Yeah!) Pray, Pray, Pray, Pray Gotta read Suratul Kahf Last week I had heart burn (from after Jumuah lunch) This week I am skipping (on after )


No comments: